816-587-6747 | 6320 NW Kelly Dr Parkville, MO 64152
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain the integrity, confidentiality and security of pertinent information and records
- Installation and service of interlock devices, as well as performing calibration and monitoring checks
- Assist in inventory control
- Conduct training sessions covering use of the device to clients and others
- Maintain a positive and caring atmosphere for customers and employees
- Ability to think independently and work through service issues to closure
- High level of customer service
- 6-month cash handling experience
- Ability to maintain a clean and safe work environment
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 - 5 years' experience in a similar position
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent telephone skills
- Detail orientated
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and reach or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Shoot yourself in the foot if you don't go to Ashby's to get your car serviced.